Economic Research Institute THE BANK OF KOREA
BOK Working Paper (in English)
- BOK Working Paper No.2019-3, Taking a Bigger Slice of the Global Value Chain Pie: An Industry-Level Analysis
- Title : Taking a Bigger Slice of the Global Value Chain Pie: An Industry-Level Analysis Author : Chong-Sup Kim(Seoul National University), Seungho Lee(Seoul National University), Jihyun Eum(BOK) &...
BOK Working Paper (in Korean)
- BOK Working Paper No.2018-46, Nonlinear Effects of Monetary Policy on International Capital Flows
- Title : Nonlinear Effects of Monetary Policy on International Capital Flows Author : Myung-Soo Yie(Kongju National University), SungJu Song(BOK) <Abstract> This paper investigates whether...
Monetary & Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Uncertainties and Prospects of the Korean Economy in 2019
- Date : 2018-12-11 Speakers : Kyung Soo Kim(Sungkyunkwan University), Young Rok Cheng(Seoul National University), &nbs...
Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Analyzing Dynamic Connectedness in Korean Housing Markets
- Date : 19 September, 2018 Speaker : Hyunduk Suh (Inha University)
Int'l Economics ERF/Research Topics
- Macroeconomic Determinants of Sovereign Default Risk: Different Tales from Developed and Developing Economies
- Date: October 18, 2018 Speaker: Dong-Eun Rhee (Korea University) Discussant: Hail Park (Kyung Hee University)
Macro ERF/Research Topics
- Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth
- Date : December 17, 2018 Speaker : Sewon Hur(FRB Cleveland)
Micro ERF/Research Topics
- Macroeconomic Effects of Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Speaker: Jiseob Kim Date: December 19, 2018