Economic Research Institute THE BANK OF KOREA
BOK Working Paper (in English)
- BOK Working Paper No.2019-17, High-Frequency Credit Spread Information and Macroeconomic Forecast Revision
- Title : High-Frequency Credit Spread Information and Macroeconomic Forecast RevisionAuthor : Bruno Deschamps(Nottingham University Business School China), Christos Ioannidis(Aston Business School), Ko...
BOK Working Paper (in Korean)
- BOK Working Paper No.2019-14, Patent Citations and Localization of Knowledge Spillovers:
- Title : Patent Citations and Localization of Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from Korea Author : Jihong Lee(SNU), Yunmi Nam(BOK) <Abstract> This paper studies localization effects of knowl...
Monetary & Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Uncertainties and Prospects of the Korean Economy in 2019
- Date : 2018-12-11 Speakers : Kyung Soo Kim(Sungkyunkwan University), Young Rok Cheng(Seoul National University), &nbs...
Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Analyzing Dynamic Connectedness in Korean Housing Markets
- Date : 19 September, 2018 Speaker : Hyunduk Suh (Inha University)
Int'l Economics ERF/Research Topics
- Macroeconomic Implications of Global Value Chains: Dampened Ripple Effects from Export Sectors
- Date: March 21, 2019 Speaker: Seongman Moon(Chonbuk National University) Discussant: Jihyun Eum(International Economics team in BOK ERI)
Macro ERF/Research Topics
- Reconciling VAR-based Forecasts with Survey Forecasts
- Date : January 30, 2019 Speaker : Taeyoung Doh(FRB Kansas City)
Micro ERF/Research Topics
- Macroeconomic Effects of Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Speaker: Jiseob Kim Date: December 19, 2018