BOK Working Paper (in English)
- BOK Working Paper No.2020-30, Wage and Employment Effects of Immigration: Evidence from Korea
- Title : Wage and Employment Effects of Immigration: Evidence from Korea Author : Hyejin Kim(BOK) <Abstract> This paper studies the impact of immigration on native labor market outcomes ...
BOK Working Paper (in Korean)
- BOK Working Paper No.2021-2, A slowdown in GDP Trend Growth in Korea
- Title : A slowdown in GDP Trend Growth in Korea Author : Byoung Hoon Seok(Ewha Womans University), Nam Gang Lee(BOK) <Abstract> Using an unobserved components model that features trend ...
Economic Analysis (All)
- [Vol.26 No.4] Determinants of a Firm’s Exit from Exporting: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms
- Authour: Yunmi Nam(Bank of Korea), Moon Jung Choi(Bank of Korea) <Abstract> We empirically investigate the determinants of a firm’s exit from exporting, using Korean manufacturing firm-l...
Monetary & Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Digital Innovation and Economy
- Date : 2019-04-23 Speaker : Sung Jun Park (Dongguk University), Hwa Ryung Lee(CERIK) Moderator : Dae-Keun Park (Hanyang University) Discussant : Sunseop Jung (Seoul Unive...
Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Debt Buildup and Financial Vulnerability: Evidence from Emerging Markets
- Date : 30 September, 2019 Speaker : Donghyun Park (ADB)
Int'l Economics ERF/Research Topics
- Ways on the Enhancement of Regional Collateral Utilization for Asian Financial Stability
- Date: December 19, 2019 Keynote Speecher: Manmohan Singh(IMF) Speaker: TaeGoo Kim(Nomura Securities Co.), GongPil Choi(APCF) Discussant: Kyungsoo Kim(Sungkyunkwan University)  ...
Macro ERF/Research Topics
- International Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy
- Date : April 9, 2019 Speaker : Sangyup Choi(Yonsei University)
Micro ERF/Research Topics
- Production Function Estimation Robust to Flexible Timing of Labor Input
- Speaker: Kyoo il Kim Date: May 28, 2019