Economic Research Institute
BOK Working Paper (in English)
- BOK Working Paper No.2020-23, Credit Market Frictions and Coessentiality of Money and Credit
- Title : Credit Market Frictions and Coessentiality of Money and Credit Author : Ohik Kwon(BOK), Manjong Lee(Korea University) <Abstract> We explore how credit market frictions matter fo...
BOK Working Paper (in Korean)
- BOK Working Paper No.2020-24, Estimating Capital Stock in North Korea and Its Implications
- Title : Estimating Capital Stock in North Korea and Its Implications Author : Hak Kil Pyo(Seoul National University) Taehyoung Cho(BOK), Minjung Kim(BOK) <Abstract> This study aims to estimat...
Economic Analysis (All)
- [Vol.26 No.3] The Bank of Korea Act Enacted as an Apparatus for Modern Central Banking: A Review and Evaluation
- Authour: Hong-Bum Kim(Gyeongsang National Univ.) <Author> The Bank of Korea began its operation on June 12, 1950, with the Bank of Korea Act established a month or so earlier. Thus was first...
Monetary & Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Digital Innovation and Economy
- Date : 2019-04-23 Speaker : Sung Jun Park (Dongguk University), Hwa Ryung Lee(CERIK) Moderator : Dae-Keun Park (Hanyang University) Discussant : Sunseop Jung (Seoul Unive...
Finance ERF/Research Topics
- Debt Buildup and Financial Vulnerability: Evidence from Emerging Markets
- Date : 30 September, 2019 Speaker : Donghyun Park (ADB)
Int'l Economics ERF/Research Topics
- Ways on the Enhancement of Regional Collateral Utilization for Asian Financial Stability
- Date: December 19, 2019 Keynote Speecher: Manmohan Singh(IMF) Speaker: TaeGoo Kim(Nomura Securities Co.), GongPil Choi(APCF) Discussant: Kyungsoo Kim(Sungkyunkwan University)  ...
Macro ERF/Research Topics
- International Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy
- Date : April 9, 2019 Speaker : Sangyup Choi(Yonsei University)
Micro ERF/Research Topics
- Production Function Estimation Robust to Flexible Timing of Labor Input
- Speaker: Kyoo il Kim Date: May 28, 2019